Today I’m sharing some of the weird symptoms I’ve experienced as someone who lives with fibromyalgia, Lyme disease and intracranial hypertension.
A few of the weird symptoms mentioned in the video include:
- Feeling like bugs are crawling on my skin
- Skin that feels sunburned
- Sweaty legs when nothing else on my body is sweating
- Smelling cigarette smoke when none is there
- Brain zaps
- Feeling stoned when I haven’t used medical marijuana
- And more!
Mentioned in the video: L-theanine supplement (affiliate link)
Now it’s your turn: What are your weirdest symptoms? Have you experienced any of the symptoms that I mention in the video? Feel free to share your weird symptoms in the comments section below!