A growing number of those with fibromyalgia and/or chronic Lyme – myself included – are benefitting from using medical cannabis and CBD oil. Over the past two years, I’ve written several posts on the subject, which are shared below.
(This section contains an affiliate link.)
- Project CBD – A fantastic website devoted to CBD and its many uses
- Americans for Safe Access – A nonprofit organization that’s dedicated to advancing legal medical marijuana therapeutics and research. Be sure to check out their resources section for patients!
- Leafly.com – This is my go-to site for information on particular strains and products. Newbies will want to check out their article on the best strains for fibromyalgia.
- Cannabis for Lyme Disease & Related Conditions – For those with chronic Lyme, I recommend this book by Shelley White.
- Rick Simpson Oil – Everything you ever wanted to know about Rick Simpson’s infamous cannabis oil – how to make it and how to use it!
- NORML – A nonprofit organization that advocates for cannabis legalization. This site includes a state listing of marijuana laws – both medical and recreational – and can link you to your state chapter if you want to get involved in the legalization movement.
News articles …
Medical marijuana – yes or no? (This is an interview that I did with Brandi Clevinger from Being Fibro Mom on the topic of using medical marijuana for fibromyalgia.)