Disclosures: As a member of the Chronic Illness Bloggers network, I received a free tube of Aromalief Hemp Pain Relief in exchange for this review. Although I was gifted the product, all opinions in this Aromalief Hemp Pain Relief review are my own and were in no way influenced by the company. This post may contain affiliate links.
Aromalief Hemp Pain Relief Review highlights:
- Aromalief contains several pain- and inflammation-fighting ingredients including hemp seed oil, MSM and glucosamine.
- Aromalief combines anti-inflammatory nutrients with the benefits of aromatherapy. According to Aromalief’s website, the company’s creams are useful for muscle, joint, nerve and chronic pain and also may be helpful in relieving stress, anxiety and sadness.
- All Aromalief products are cruelty free and vegan.
- Aromalief’s pain relief creams come in lavender, orange ginger and spearment scents.
- Most ingredients are either natural or rated by the Environmental Working Group’s Skin Deep database as being at low risk for skin irritation, toxicity, endocrine disruption and other factors.
- At the time of publishing this blog post and video, a 4-ounce tube of hemp pain relief cream costs $38.
- Aromalief does offer a subscription service for those who like to automate their online purchases.
- The company is woman-owned, and all products are created in one of my favorite states, sunny Florida!
- Aromalief is only available for purchase in the United States, but the company is working on adding international shipping.
- If a product doesn’t provide relief, the company offers a 100% money back guarantee. You just need to contact the company so they can facilitate your return.
- Click here to learn more about Aromalief’s products.
Also mentioned in the video…
Actipatch review – This is the device that I wear daily to help reduce lower back pain caused by a bulged disc.